Today was Tommy's first day of Cub Scouts!
He was so excited, he came home from school and put his shirt on, then said... "Mom, I'm ready to go!" Too bad he had to wait two hours and eat dinner first. Two hours is so long for an excited 8 yr old! He did have a great time though. He came home and told me all about the marshmallow guns they made! How exciting :) He can't wait to start earning badges!
After that the Missionaries came over. Tommy is getting baptized next month and we want him to understand the importance of this decision! They will be coming 3 more times. Tommy knew a lot about what they were teaching which made me really happy!
Tommy we are so proud of you!
5 comments:
that is so sweet, it seriously sounds like it's right out of a kids book.
YEAH for Tommy!!!!!!
He looks cute as a little cub scout... can't wait for Carter to join him!
I just found your blog from your birth announcement on DS new mama and wanted to congratulate you on your sweet baby girl! She is sooooo cute! I have a little boy who is almost 8 months old. I look forward to following your blog!
Erika
Congratulations, Tommy. We're a Scouting family, too. Husband is going to be the Scoutmaster beginning next month and my son is earning his Star rank. So much to look forward to...
Post a Comment