But what I am just now learning, is that they are raising me!
I asked Tommy this week how he turned out to be such a good boy. You know what he said? he said, "You mom!" I can't think of a single thing at this moment that is better than that!
Tommy is at that age where he teaches me the most by far!
Kyla's been teaching me how to be a better mom. Her favorites right now are
1. changing diapers which includes rubbing cream on the babies bum!
and Macy teaches me to be patient, understanding and to enjoy the little moments in life!
She had her first Physio appt today. I can't get those "wows" and "did you see thats" out of my head! They were so impressed with how she is doing!
9 comments:
This is Joyce. Such a beautiful post. Touching in so many ways. Thank you for sharing.
My 3 year old son like to use my breast pump horns to, however they have now become "shoot guns". lol
Great pictures. Isn't it amazing how too often, our kids teach us more than we teach them?
Wonderful post. Our kids are our greatest teachers indeed!! Beautiful pics, I was especially cracking up over the breast pump : )
Just found your blog from DS New Mama birth announcements. Your daughter is beautiful! I have a 10 month old daughter with DS and she is Amazing too! Looking forward to following your little one's progress! BTW...my son did the exact same thing with my breast pump only I never got pictures, wish I had!
http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com
Just found your blog through DS mama! You have a beautiful family!
found your blog through the birth announcement :) congrats on your little one...beautiful!
I found you through DS mama and I love the pics with the pump!
isn't it great when the PT's are happy!!! Nothing makes my day like those days :-)
Post a Comment