Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Yes, you heard right!!!


We are home!!!

Macy was discharged last friday and we had a quiet weekend with just us girls! Tommy was in Texas visiting his dad and barry was in California getting my new car!

Kyla is so excited to have her baby home!!! I just couldn't help but capture her joy to save forever!
It's been pretty busy getting adjusted to having her home. She has LOTS of follow up appointments and has the be weighed every mon/wed/fri at the health clinic. That's aside from making sure she is getting enough food and me pumping. I did take that dreaded NG tube out last saturday and she still hasn't needed another one put in, she is eating pretty well!
But it is all so much better than driving all the way to the childrens hospital everyday. And tommy and kyla are LOVING having mom and dad both home at the same time. We are trying to spend lots of time reading books to them, playing games, cuddling with the baby and having some normal family time! It has been AMAZING!!! We are so excited about this new adventure! Tommy has been super helpful! Today he fed Macy once and burped her, he helped Kyla get dressed for bed and then practiced reading to Kyla before bed! I'll will post some pictures of my big helper soon!

5 comments:

heather said...

I had to drive Morgan to the pedi's office every other day for weigh-ins until she was almost 5 months old. Those days were spent in the car and doctor's office. And then when she was about a year I was telling someone and they asked me why we didn't rent a baby scale from the medical suppliers and just call our doctor with her weights. Um....cause no one ever suggested it to me. It would've saved me so much time and co-pays. I wish I would've known when I could've done something with it. But maybe it can benefit you. I hope so!

kecia said...

YEAH!! I am so happy for you and your family! Enjoy every minute!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

I love love the pix of little Kyla being the big sister! What a cutie. So, happy to hear that little sweetie's home. -STeph

Kristin said...

Yay!!!!!

Bethany said...

Oh yay! So glad to hear she is home!!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive