and wiser too!
Happy Birthday, to you!!!
Christy,
You mean so much to me and I am so glad that I have been able to live right next door to you! Your one of the closest friends I have ever had and I just love you so much!
You are...
Absolutely Gorgeous
Incredibly Sweet
and
Outrageously Funny
All who meet you love you instantly and all who haven't met you are indead missing out!

Here's to another year of
*sending our wild kids to each others house for a little break
*borrowing anything from butter, appliances, ice cream and now chicken breasts!
*meals together with our families.
*girls night outs
*little jogs where you run behind me, pushing me not to stop!
*summer days spent sitting on the driveway
*sharing funny, sad or frustrating mom stories and experiences
*some vacations together, hint hint.
*and diet coke breaks!
4 comments:
I couldn't agree more!! I just wish I was closer!!
Kathy, you are so sweet! I'm pretty sure you're my biggest (and only) fan, but it's nice to have ONE! Really, you made me teary...... but... can we switch the diet cokes to pepsi max??? love ya!
I thought about the pepsi max, except... I never seem to have any around! Though I know it's YOUR fav! Really is should say a pepsi max for you and a rootbeer for me!
best friends like that are so great! How awesome that yours lives right next door!!
Post a Comment