Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mmmm, delicious!


I went to the health clinic and weighed macy before and after breastfeeding her.

1 oz of weight gain equals 1 oz of milk taken.

She ate a whole 5 oz!!!

WOW!!!

She usually only takes 3 oz from a bottle!

That just makes me feel.... well.... YUMMY!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You GO Girls!

Bethany said...

That's awesome ... I always wanted to know how much my kids got from nursing. LOL!

Kristin said...

Woohoo!

Monica Crumley said...

Awesome! It sure helps to ease your mind when you know how much they're getting! Gorgeous photo!

Runningmama said...

That's great that she is nursing so well, my daughter Emily was able to nurse too. Just found your blog from another I read regularly and your kids are adorable!

Kelli @ http://livinglifewithes.blogspot.com

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive