Hey, Kathy I found a site with a lot of simple stretch templates!
http://www.lilypuffdesigns.blogspot.com/
Doesn't seem like there is too many out there and I came acrossed one I like! I thought I would let you know since it seems like you like that style too! You can check it out if you want!
5 comments:
Must not have been too lazy because you wern't home when I came over about an hour ago!
these were yesterday afternoon. Sorry I missed you!
LOVE the new page!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, lOve, LOve the new LoOk!!! Those picture's are adorable...I love the piggies!
xoxo
Hey, Kathy I found a site with a lot of simple stretch templates!
http://www.lilypuffdesigns.blogspot.com/
Doesn't seem like there is too many out there and I came acrossed one I like! I thought I would let you know since it seems like you like that style too! You can check it out if you want!
xoxo
Post a Comment