You do what you have to do...
Zoe has done really well lately at not pooping in her kennel at night, but she had an accident a few nights ago.
He chose to do it for me this time! I was laughing so hard at him. Man, don't guys know not to make a prego girl laugh that hard!
Ewww, it is so nasty! and when it comes to poop, working in the hospital, I have seen it all!

Then we made Candy Popcorn, it is quite yummy! Here is the recipe.
Big helper!
Lime Jello
Orange Jello
Grape Jello



Zoe has done really well lately at not pooping in her kennel at night, but she had an accident a few nights ago.
So, I asked my sweet hubby if he wanted to gag or if he wanted me to gag...
But nothing is quite like doggy dootie!!!
Don't feel too bad for him, I had to do it again this morning :)
On another note,
A few days ago I let Tommy and his friends make Rock Pumpkins.
Jello Popcorn
15 cups popped popcorn
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
3 (3 ounce) package fruit flavored gelatin mix
2 tablespoon corn syrup
6 tablespoons water
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a 1/4 sheet pan or two 8x12 inch baking dishes.
Place popcorn in a large bowl.
In prepared saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, gelatin, corn syrup and water. Heat while stirring till it boils, then stir and boil 4 min.
Place popcorn in a large bowl.
In prepared saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, sugar, gelatin, corn syrup and water. Heat while stirring till it boils, then stir and boil 4 min.
Pour mixture evenly over popcorn and stir until coated. Put popcorn in oven and bake 20 min, stirring ones after 10 min.
Turn popcorn out onto a large piece of foil/wax paper. Let rest until cool enough to handle, then form into balls. Or let cool completely and break into clusters. Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
Turn popcorn out onto a large piece of foil/wax paper. Let rest until cool enough to handle, then form into balls. Or let cool completely and break into clusters. Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dry place.
5 comments:
Cute pictures of the boys!
The popcorn was super yummy!
I LOVE candy popcorn!! It's actually a Christmas tradition for us, but I made some orange and black popcorn for Halloween this year, too! And I have the BEST timesaving tip for you for next time. My sister discovered that after it boils you can put it in big brown paper bags and microwave for 1 min, then shake, and 1 min again instead of baking it. It saved us TONS of time!
And I love the rock painting idea, too!
the last pic is my fav. how cute! sitting on the table with the entire bowl. :)
I used that jello popcorn recipe all the time when my kids were younger. For Halloween I would make orange and brown/black and use rootbeer extract for the flavoring - yum!!
Post a Comment