Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas Card Ideas

I started working on our family card for this year. Here is what I have come up with this far. Which one do you like the best? Or should I keep working on it :) Also, if you see one you like, you can send me your photo and I will imput it for you and email it back. Than you can get them printed cheap :)


10 comments:

Bree Johnson said...

definitely the tree one or the red one cute stuff!

Dorienne said...

I like the ones where it shows the whole family.

Susie said...

I like the red one with your family. Cute designs

Kira said...

I like the third one with you kissing. You know I love that picture!!

jord said...

the second one...and i love the name maci!

Carla McDaniel said...

i like the one with the whole family. the red one. (life is a gift) great cards!

Nancy said...

def the 2nd one or red one. Good work kathy!

Debbi said...

I agree with Bree, the tree one or the gift one! Very awesome designs-- too cute of a family!

Sim said...

the red one with the whole family...super cute! good job!!

Jessi B said...

I like the one of the two of you kissing with the kids hugging in the background. SUPER CUTE!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive