So here are pictures of the finished bat wings...Yeah!!! They were so much work and they aren't very durable, but I'm still proud of them and I think they are super cute!!!

Here is tommy wearing the full costume, and might I say... looking pretty scary!!! He actually got the scariest costume award at the party. I was so proud!!! All that hard work was worth it now :)
Her are a few pictures of other kids at the halloween party, mostly my friends kids...
My mom will appreciate this first costume!
Because I have always LOVED tinkerbell :)
This is my friends daughter Lexie...She was so proud and so beautiful!! (see Right)
This next one is tommy's best friend Carter. He was a swashbuckling pirate and of the best treasure seeking kind!! Arrhh Matey!! (see below)
Here is Linken (the scary green dragon!!) He is the cutest kid ever, barry and I just love him to pieces... (see below)
There were lots of great costumes at the party like (the pratts) look at their blog! We had a lot of fun and ate way too many cupcakes! Here is one more picture of all the kids watching the magician...
5 comments:
I'm so glad you posted pics of the bat wings! I was so curious to see how they turned out, but didn't see you at the party. Good job! Cute costumes, and congrats on the prize!
That looks awesome
Caleb came home from the party telling me that he wanted to be a bat, with blood and everything! Great job! I'm always impressed with anyone that makes costumes, I wouldn't have ever known!
Pretty Creepy! It didn't even look like my nephew. He is such a cute kid! I am glad you came over to the blogger side of the world.
The bat wings were pretty awesome. What a good idea! I'm so excited to see Tommy! Only 1 day, 18 hrs, 35 mins and 50 sec. But whos counting? lol
Post a Comment