Sunday, October 19, 2008

our own series of LOST!!!











We went to the calgary corn maze with some friends and had such a fun time. The dads were of course entertaining the kids (and acting like kids!) while the moms got to hang back and play "good cop!"

I just love fall time (pumpkins, corn mazes, comfort food, the smell of dead leaves, and all the apples you ever wanted!) I wish the season was longer in calgary, but its not, so we make the best of it!!! I was so excited when I found out about this corn maze (thanks Rachel Cairns) and I hope they stick around for years to come!!




Here are a few pictures of the kids RUNNING through the maze... and when I say through, that is what I mean! They did not think it was important to stay on the path so they climbed right through the corn stalks...(we'll be nice and not blame it on the grown up men :))
While we were there, the sun started setting

and it was absolutely remarkable to put it mildly!!!

No comments:

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive