Myles Dallas Laron Ehlert
born Nov 6, 2012
Weighing 7 lb 12 oz
It was by far my hardest labor. My epidural wore off and I had pulled some muscles from the weight of the baby. I remember telling my husband that asking me to push against those pulled muscles was the equivalent of being asked to cut off my own finger. It was bad and hard and exhausting. I had labored through the night and by the end I was beyond spent. The silver lining is that after it was over, I could feel my legs and I was able to get right into the shower and feel refreshed.
My nephew Benson was begging to come to the hospital. Even in the middle of the night. Well first thing in the morning we got a call that he was downstairs and wanted to be in the room with us. It was so sweet and he stayed until I had to push, then quickly returned after to meet baby Myles.
Grandpa Ehlert who Myles was named after (Laron)
My memory of my first day with Myles is my most memorable one so far. I had him down my shirt the whole day almost!! It was such a sweet moment that I was excited to get since I wasn't able to have that time with Macy.
Tommy was so excited to have a brother!!!!
This is the beautiful quilt that Ingrid made for Myles. It's so perfect since his other middle name is Dallas!!
Baby's first bath. The kids loved helping me. It is so fun to have a baby around.
We love baby Myles so much!!! He is pure sweetness, joy and smiles!
3 comments:
Oh, that picture of Tommy and Myles is absolutely precious!
love!
美女真人秀视频 , 情趣内衣真人秀 , 真人秀视频网站 , 性感美女qq真人秀视频 , 免费真人秀多人视频 , 5见真人秀 , 视频交友真人秀 , 妹妹聊 , 视频交友 , 台湾真人秀
Post a Comment