Thursday, June 7, 2012

Be still my soul!

I have been thinking a lot about how it is important to teach the gospel in the home, since kids only get a little while a week in primary/Sunday school. So when I came across this blog http://www.jonlund.com/blog/Lunds/Favorites.html,
I was thrilled! I gives great ideas for teaching your children the scriptures. I have decided to challenge Tommy to read the Book of Mormon cover to cover before he turns 12 and gets the priesthood. I also picked up some younger versions for the girls to enjoy. Last night I asked Tommy to go read a few chapters to Kyla before she went to bed. I thought it would be good for him to read the stories to her, because when you read it apposed to listening, you sometimes get more out of it. Well when I went up to check on their progress, I found this. Tommy was helping Kyla say her prayers.

All the gray hairs are worth these moments that literally 
take my breath away!!!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Aw now that is so sweet! Don't you love tender moments like that! Hope you are doing great Kathy!

JC said...

So sweet...I just love the picture, what a beautiful moment to capture :)

Kira said...

wow!!!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive