Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Work it girl!

It seems like the majority of my life is consumed with therapy right now. Which is actually quite fun and entertaining! I love that I get so much time alone with Macy to watch her learn and grow.

Though I do feel bad that I never take photos of her at therapy... until last week :)

I finally remembered the ol' camera... and wasn't I proud!

Macy has done a huge jump in her abilities over the last few months. She is army crawling (almost full crawling) Pulls herself up to stand with minimal support and stands alone for long periods of time. She has started imitating me at times and is babbling more!

Here is a sneak peek of Macy at therapy with her amazing physical therapist Anita... more to come I hope!

6 comments:

donaldquackers said...

Proud to be a grandma

kecia said...

way to go Macy! she looks so big!

Krista said...

Yeah! Looks like she doing so well!

Shannon said...

Way to go Macy! You are looking so strong! :)

Nancy said...

Such a little darling...yeah Macy!

Kristy Tanner said...

Go Macy!!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive