Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The things I rarely say...

Some may say I am an extrovert, and I would agree... to an extent. I also think I am very much an introvert. I over think EVERYTHING, sometimes to the point that I do it or say it wrong. I internalize so much and keep most of the negative packed inside. I like being honest and saying what I feel, but I also try and filter most of the negative. But I am human, like all of us!

I get my feelings hurt.
I have bad days.
I do things I regret.
I feel weak my fair share of the time.
I say things I regret.
I get overwhelmed, more than I would like to admit.
I cry.
I loose my cool.
and so on and so on...

Nobody can be strong all the time!

I say these things because
1. Sometimes you have to open yourself up and let the cards fall where they may.
2. It just feels good to empty out the soul from time to time!
3. I read once that the things we write or say are often times the very things we ourselves need to work on!

I am having one of those moments where I've packed so much in that I am bursting and find I have ZERO energy. There are so many factors all coming together to cause this, and I hope to tackle the ones that I can fix.

This weekend couldn't have come at a better time. 2 nights away from reality, with my husband.
You know what I am looking forward to the most??? No, not that. Get your mind out of the gutter ;)

I am looking forward to slowing down my mind, and breathing in the cool mountain air...

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful photo! I actually took a two week vacation last month just to stay home, take a deep breath and... relax. It was great. Wish I could do that every month! :)

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is gorgeous and yes you are right, she does have the same big beautiful eyes as my Ruby!! Lovely photos!!

Kristy Tanner said...

You guys will have sooo much FUN!! I missed you there tonight!!

Deanna said...

I think I would just about kill for a weekend away with my husband during this busy season of life. So jealous! (-: Hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time, and you get the relaxation that you deserve!

Shannon said...

Lucky girl that cabin is SWEET! I hope you enjoy letting it all out and just breathin' in the cool mountain air!

kecia said...

that place looks FABULOUS! So glad you can get away! You deserve it! ENJOY!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive