American Idol is delivering this year!!
I love the judges. Steven Tyler is just amazing. Jennifer is obviously gorgeous and has so much more to give to the show that paula ever did. Plus, can't forget "The Dog" Randy.
I love the artists!
I just LOVE it!
I like unique artists that bring something cool and different! I like people who put their heart and soul out there! These people make me smile!
His smile is absolutely darling!
So confident! I love it!
She makes me wish I could sing, even more than usual.
If all of us had the courage to have that much passion...
I also really liek haley but she needs to find her niche.
Who do you like???
I Do Now
1 week ago
1 comment:
I love American Idol too! I defiantly think the guys are better this year. I think Paul is so unique and different and I like him. I also like James too. Pia is a good one too. At first I loved Lauren but she hasn't done as well the last few weeks.
They all are amazing really! It's so hard to have a favorite. I like Hailey and her personality! I hope she can get back into her groove cause I think she could be a lot better.
Don't care for wild flower chick - can't think of her name! :)
Post a Comment