One year ago today, I was introduced to this beautiful little girl. She has changed our world.
My baby is 1!
So I will just say this...
My other too angels have this strong sense of protection over Macy. They treat her will care, love and gentleness. I think they sense something truly special about her little spirit!
Macy,
You are a rare gift! One that most people choose not the accept. We have loved you from the start and that love just continues to grow day by day! You are already touching so many people and opening their eyes to the possibilities. You are truly here to make the world a more beautiful and loving place. You have burrowed your way deep within our hearts and that is where you will stay. We love you!!


13 comments:
Happy 1st birthady, Macy! Oh, she is gorgeous :)
She is gorgeous. Happy birthday Macy.
ONE YEAR?? I can't believe it! What a beautiful wonderful little girl she is! I'm so thankful that life worked out in a strange way that allowed me to meet her, hold her, love on her. She is so special!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MACY!
Such a beautiful little girl! Happy 1st Birthday Macy :)
I can't believe she is 1!!!! She looks absolutely GORGEOUS in these pictures!!! LOVE Them and love her!!!
I guess that means it is almost our one year anniversary of meeting via blogs! I remember finding you just after she was born!!
Happy Birthday Macy!!
Such a sweet little girl! Happy, happy Birthday Macy!
Still can't believe it!!! Happy Birthday Macy Girl!
WOW I can't believe a year has gone by!! She is such a little doll!!
Yay, Happy 1st Birthday, Macy! LOVE your smile and your gorgeous eyes. Such a beautiful girl!
So freakin cute ... love those pics of her. Happy Birthday baby girl! Year #1 brings so much emotion ...
Beautiful pictures! I've been following your blog for almost a year now. We met up right after she was born. I think I found you from a comment you left on Kelle's blog? Happy 1st birthday!!!
Post a Comment