"Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46
Having lots of anxiety lately over the stress in my life. Early this morning, this scripture literally popped into my head as I was sitting quietly and thinking.
I kept telling myself,
Be still, be still...it's okay... it is all a part of His plan.
2 comments:
I am in your same boat there. For some reason the words "Let go and let God" keep popping into my head. Too much stress over things I cannot control is a huge struggle of mine, and I am having a hard time with the "letting go" part. I'm trying to pray away the stress and worry! I'll be praying for you as well! Matthew 6:24!
kathy,
i just now am tuning into your blog...scanning quickly trying not to spend to much time on the computer. i stopped and read this post. we have MAJOR things happening in our lives right now! (who doesn't? sounds like you do!) anyway this is EXACTLY what i needed right here , right now!~ thank you
xoxo
Post a Comment