Friday, December 3, 2010

Spreading Christmas Cheer!

Tommy started learning to play the piano in September. He is doing so great! He loves to go online, print music and try to play it. We are so proud of him!







I also wanted to post this years Christmas card!



4 comments:

Dorienne said...

That is wonderful. I love the piano. I hope to take some refresher lessons myself. I think it's the coolest thing when a guy can play the piano well. Go Tommy Go.

donaldquackers said...

Way to go Tommy! I love you!

Kira said...

So you know that I haven't been on blog for about 3 weeks. Tommy did such a great job!!!! Tell him that was amazing and to keep up the good work so he can play in church when he is a bit older.

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Wow! Tommy, way to go! You have only been playing since September?!?! I learned to play when I was younger but didn't keep it up and now...well, let's just say you seriously play better than me! Keep up the hard work. It seems like you really enjoy it! Oh and I love the Christmas card!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive