Well it was shot down! I'm gonna spare you the details. But suffice it to say, it has thrown my world into a bit of an uproar! One of those "my mothering skills suck" kind of things.
But, I've had roughly 24 hours to mull it over, talk to some people, get some great advice, and kick the devil and his evil whisperings out of my ear. So now I can think a bit more clearly. I've opened the door to heaven (and keeping it open) and I am ready to be filled with motherly knowledge! ;)
So, today I wanted to present another Awesome thing... because everyone needs a little awesome from time to time. This is the Awesome that got me through my evening last night, after the kids were in bed of course!
#574 Nudging the shower faucet a little bit hotter then a little bit hotter
If your body starts getting used to that hot water it’s time to crank up the heat to keep the steam coming. Or if you’re in a race against the tank just turn that dial without mercy and get ready to lean back, relax, and sweat it all out.
AWESOME!
If your body starts getting used to that hot water it’s time to crank up the heat to keep the steam coming. Or if you’re in a race against the tank just turn that dial without mercy and get ready to lean back, relax, and sweat it all out.
AWESOME!
No comments:
Post a Comment