Last month when we headed down to Utah, I had a friend of mine take some pictures of my three angels (then she threw me into a few... YIKES!). I've known (and admired) shannon since we were wee kids dancing at the same studio... I secretly wanted to be her and if not, at least to be in her circle of friends! Yes, I finally made it! ;) Thanks for the great pictures shannon! Her blog is HERE!
You are so funny girl! I miss the good old days hanging around the dance studio, competitions and all that fun stuff! You are so so sweet and a person I highly look up too! It's easy to see those that have it! You are a great friend, wife (I'm sure) and Mom! It's easy to see that! Thanks so much!
4 comments:
what beautiful pics!!
You are so funny girl! I miss the good old days hanging around the dance studio, competitions and all that fun stuff! You are so so sweet and a person I highly look up too! It's easy to see those that have it! You are a great friend, wife (I'm sure) and Mom! It's easy to see that! Thanks so much!
XO, Shannon
AMAZING photos!!! Happy holidays..smiles
Beautiful pictures...your Macy is so adorable, she reminds me of my Emily a little bit.
Post a Comment