Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Guess What?

She's sitting.
Kinda. Sorta.


But I'm taking what I can get!

Doesn't she just look snuggle-able?

10 comments:

Jessi B said...

YEA FOR MACY! Hey, we will take "kinda sorta" right? :-)

Adam, Jaci, Grant, Grace and Amelia said...

Wahoo Macy!!!! And yes, she is totally snuggable, kissable, you name it!

Emily said...

Oh she so cute! And I'm excited that we get to meet her in a couple days at Kecias!

Unknown said...

I can't believe she is sitting up already...where has the time gone? It seems like you just had her! What a cute little munchkin she is! I LOVE her arm rolls :)

houseofhud said...

Cutest sitting pose ever!!! She looks like a gymnast!

JC said...

Oh my gosh, SO cute!! Good job Macy!

Kristin said...

Go Macy!!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

She's really does look so sweet!! How exciting! Sitting! You must be so proud of her!

Lahni said...

Look at those chubby arms! She definitely looks squishable all right!

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I love her chubby little arms! :D
Heather

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive