People tell me all the time that they LOVE how honest I am. They say it is refreshing, so here goes!
I feel like a JELLO Jiggler!
I admit, I am a class girl when it comes to working out!
I need someone to tell me what to do, when to do it and I like having people yell at me - it's very motivating! haha
But, that just wasn't happening when my gym pass started again right during Easter weekend!
CLASSES CANCELLED!
It`s like a big WARNING to people like me, to... STAY.AWAY.FROM.THE.GYM!
But I couldn't start my new Get fit quick scheme by returning home without an ounce of sweat on my brow...
So I trudged up to the Women's area! Walked in TRYING to look like I knew what I was doing. Umm, yes I have a workout plan! (They were probably thinking... this girls a real winner! She`ll probably last one day in here and we`ll never see her again! Just LOOK at that muffin top and those cankles!) But I held my head high, I had to make them think I was SO KNOWLEDGEABLE about weight lifting equipment! So I did my best to break a sweat and not drop any dumbbells on my toes! I tried really hard to stay on the treadmill for the whole... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... 1 mile run! I only took my feet off like 5 times for only 10 seconds each, I SWEAR! But the real motivation and why I will be going back and hopefully starting classes next week is...
The horrible feeling of my post prego body jiggling as I run on that treadmill. Please tell me I`m not the only one!
3 comments:
Funny post... Oh, you're way too hard on yourself! I, too, hate "muffin tops" (but you should see mine now that I"m 30 weeks prego LOL -- I spill over everywhere) and my cankles are a sign of 3rd trimester bigness. I admire your desire to get into shape so quickly after a baby. I just hope I have half your drive after baby is born!
You are way to hard on your self...you just had a baby and spent a lot of time in the hospital with Macy....be kind to yourself.
Could Becka and I talk you into joining Goodlife...they have the best classes and instructors:)!!
that was a very clever post! Too funny :-)
Post a Comment