Boy do I have a "lucky us" story.Are you sick of my stories?
We have this amazing friend with a daughter with Down syndrome,that is a year and a bit older then Zoey.We are the fortunate recipient's of ALL of her hand me down's.And her mom is a shoe and clothes fanatic.Serious fanatic.No joke,Zoey has at least 30 pairs of shoes.Well,I had no idea who or what Lelli Kelly shoes were till I over heard 2 mom's talking about them at school.When they mentioned the price... I just about choked,then I remembered in my many bags of hand me downs we had ... not one but 2 of these darling pairs of shoes.In perfect condition I might add, since Camille didn't walk till late.See why we are lucky!To top it off,Zoey has the world's tiniest feet and I am fairly certain she'll be wearing them till she is ... 5!
*did you order your necklace?
Good luck tracking them down.How about stateside though?
3 comments:
Aren't they just darling?
Boy do I have a "lucky us" story.Are you sick of my stories?
We have this amazing friend with a daughter with Down syndrome,that is a year and a bit older then Zoey.We are the fortunate recipient's of ALL of her hand me down's.And her mom is a shoe and clothes fanatic.Serious fanatic.No joke,Zoey has at least 30 pairs of shoes.Well,I had no idea who or what Lelli Kelly shoes were till I over heard 2 mom's talking about them at school.When they mentioned the price... I just about choked,then I remembered in my many bags of hand me downs we had ... not one but 2 of these darling pairs of shoes.In perfect condition I might add, since Camille didn't walk till late.See why we are lucky!To top it off,Zoey has the world's tiniest feet and I am fairly certain she'll be wearing them till she is ... 5!
*did you order your necklace?
Good luck tracking them down.How about stateside though?
DARLING! Love the high tops!
Try Triple Flip clothing store in deerfoot meadows I know they had them at one time
Post a Comment