I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video :)
Kathy, I'm thinking of you and your family. Thanks for sharing your blog, I love reading it. You always make me feel happier and more full of faith, and that's all I could ever ask for!
amazing video, LOVED it!! oh, and you are amazing too. don't forget that.
My FAVORITE video! A friend of mine found it for me the day Justin was diagnosed with Down syndrome. LOVE it!
Macy is so lucky to have you as her mom! I think you are amazing. And you are so lucky to have Macy in your family! Thanks for sharing.
such a cute video!
Post a Comment
Find new books and literate friends with Shelfari, the online book club.
6 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that video :)
Kathy, I'm thinking of you and your family. Thanks for sharing your blog, I love reading it. You always make me feel happier and more full of faith, and that's all I could ever ask for!
amazing video, LOVED it!! oh, and you are amazing too. don't forget that.
My FAVORITE video! A friend of mine found it for me the day Justin was diagnosed with Down syndrome. LOVE it!
Macy is so lucky to have you as her mom! I think you are amazing. And you are so lucky to have Macy in your family! Thanks for sharing.
such a cute video!
Post a Comment