Today has been a good day! I was able to get my friends to watch my two other angels so I could spend all day alone with Macy. Here are a few of my thanks today...
1. First and foremost - I really and truly have the most amazing friends that will do ANYTHING for me! Plus, my kids are just as happy at their house as they are at home. I trust them completely!!! I would not be dealing with all this very well if it weren't for a few very special girls in my life! (you KNOW who you are!)
2. The amazing amount of people who care!!! I do realize that everyone is still dealing with their own lives and problems... Your words bring tears to my eyes. From the bottom of my heart. THANK YOU!
3. I am so thankful I am a nurse and that I can sit with the doctor (like I did today for 20 min) and get full details about what's going on with Macy and understand what they are talking about!
4. I am so greatful that I don't feel like I just had a baby. I did not tear, got no stitches and have an amazing amount of energy! I think Heavenly Father knew that I was going to need the strength to deal with everything!
5. My kids are being so patient and sweet about everything thats going on!
6. My husband... WOW, he hasn't shed a single tear! Where is this strength coming from??? HE ROCKS!!! (Canada Revenue Agency called yesterday to talk about a problem with my maternity benefits. Barry called her and said flat out... My wife cannot deal with this right now, you are going to have to talk to me. She is very stressed out and is only thinking about the kids right now! He got it all figured out for me!)
7. I am so thankful that Macy is doing relatively well! She actually pooped today! :) I have never been more excited to see baby poop before! We are still not even close coming home - the doctor says at least two weeks probably more... But, she is stable!!
Kewpie
2 days ago
4 comments:
Kathy,
We continue to send our thoughts and prayers for you and Macy, Barry, Tommy, and Kyla. You have a beautiful baby girl, loved by so many. I only wish there was more I could do.
Love,
Holly
oh good ... I am soo happy she pooped!!!
Such great news that she is stable and pooping. I'd be happy about that too. :)
There are lots of people who love you and who care. The support is truly there. What a blessing!! You and your family are in our prayers.
Ohh Macy is beautiful!!! Praying that she can gain weight and have her sugery and come home soon! That hospital looks familiar - I think it not too far from where I grew up :) Of course now I'm transplanted to the states :) Prayers for healing for your family!!! Macy will be an amazing blessing in your lives - I promise!!!!
Post a Comment