I am desperately feeling the need to feel
#1 "sexy" in the bedroom
#2 "cute" around town
#3 "small" enough to bend over and pick up toys
#4 "skinny" enough to care about what I eat
#5 The desire to break a sweat!
PLEASE DON'T LAUGH!! I am serious!
I don't know how anyone lives with a body like this all the time. I now feel for you more than I ever did before. I feel so big and therefore don't think doing my hair, makeup or getting dressed is going to help. I also am CRAVING a workout like you wouldn't believe! My gym pass is on hold till April 1st. I am sure my husband is ready for the belly to be gone too!
Please don't get me wrong, pregnancy is a beautiful amazing thing. It is a miracle that our bodies can do what they do. I love feeling the baby kick. I love seeing the ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat. But, I love even more holding a sweet little babe and feeling like a normal woman!
Thanks for letting me rant, I hope no on e is offended!
I Do Now
1 week ago
5 comments:
Oh, I totally know the feeling. I miss the days when I could walk up one flight of stairs without getting winded! Hopefully this baby will come soon and I can get back my normal body shape soon!
I'm not offended because it wasn't long ago that I was feeling the same way... That baby will be here before you know... at least that's what people would tell me to feel better too!
: )
First of all, you have nothing to worry about, I've seen your pics and you look amazing!!! But I know the end is torturous, uncomfortable, and takes forever! Hang in there, soon you'll be cuddling your little one!!
Honey i HATE being pregnant, i despise everything about it. The growing belly, the lack of sleep or comfort or the foot on my bladder or in a rib. I way prefer a brand new baby! Just know that in the not to distant future you will be able to do all your heart desires
I have yet to be pregnant so I can't even imagine what you feel like right now but I still feel for you.
Post a Comment