Our home is for sale!
Here is the link http://www.bradylayton.com/list_properties_office.php
Ours is the third one on the list (Auburn Bay 2 storey).
Many have been asking what our plans are. For now it is this;
A few years back Barry built a some custom homes. He would like to do that again. So we will be renting a home for a few years while we build custom homes and sell them. We are currently working on getting a lot out in Elbow Valley to build on. For the time being, we are hoping to stay in Auburn Bay. We LOVE it here, have GREAT friends and LOVE our ward!
I Do Now
1 week ago
1 comment:
I hope it sells quick! It looks beautiful from the outside. Maybe I can talk John into letting us move to Canada :). Although the houses we could afford are in the $150's. haha
Good luck!
Post a Comment