Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Today's Do!

Here is how I did Kyla's hair today.
I actually made this one up myself.
I wanted it secured off her face, but still different and fun.
I am having so much fun playing with her hair! If she only had a little more of it! If anyone has a daughter with lots of hair (Rachel, Jacquie, etc) You hear me right? I would love to play with your daughters hair and see what I can come up with!

4 comments:

Susie said...

totally cute and I'm totally jealous and in awe of how you do that to a girl that age

Kira said...

it didn't so much look like that by the end of music makers :-D

Sim said...

so so so cute!! where did you get the idea from? i need some help in that department!!

The Adams Family said...

If you lived a little closer you could have fun with Ari and Desi's hair. I hate playing with their hair, they whine, cry and wiggle. So I always do something fast, simple and boring.

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive