Thursday, October 8, 2009

Best 5 min Dessert!

When I was working 12 hour shifts at the hospital in Texas and coming home FAMISHED! I would make these and eat two for dinner! Only every once in a while! haha, I know that sounds bad, but I was single, happy and when you work those kind of hours with one 30 min break. You get hungry for Sugar :)

I made this tonight because I was craving something sweet, with chocolate, but didn't want to make a whole batch of something! Here is the Recipe
Crepes

2 eggs
1 c. milk
2/3 c. flour
1 pinch salt
1 1/2 T butter melted
2 T sugar
Vanilla
Just put it all in a bowl, then blend with a hand mixer. Heat skillet, spray with Pam. Pour about 1/3 c amount into hot pan. Swirl pan around to coat. Crepe should be perfectly round and come up the sides of the pan a bit. cook for about 1 min, flip. cook one more min than take it off. It's done!
You can put whatever you like on it! Lay it flat, fold in or roll it!

Tonight I Layed it flat, smeared it with lots of nutella (My fetus was begging me!) sprinkled with banana and strawberry slices. Covered with another crepe.. GIGGLE! Then topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! It was gone in 6.2 seconds! You better believe it! And I have leftover batter in the fridge for another day!

2 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

mmmmm, those are the best types of yummy treats. especially when you have left over batter in the fridge to repeat another day. yum yum!

Lisa said...

Yum!! I love crepes with nutella & banana's. That was a favorite of mine in Paris!! :)

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive