Tuesday, October 6, 2009

21 Weeks Today

19 more to go...
I am thinking of making a chain today with the kids.

Well, a couple of chains. Count down to Halloween, countdown to Christmas then count down to baby!
Here are my 21 week pictures I took this morning.
Now off to the Gym... I am going to attempt a spin class today, Scary!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Your super tiny Kathy! You are the kind I'm totally jealous of. You look super cute!

Becka. said...

SO unfair that you look so amazing at your halfway point. If we weren't friends I'm pretty sure I'd secretly hate you. SO KIDDING! I'm so excited for you! Glad to hear you're feeling good! How was the gym?

Susie said...

Kathy quit hiding your face. As if your over half way, way to go.

Dorienne said...

Becka is right....you do look amazing. You are a good gal for working out. I try and pass off chasing after 3 kids my workout.

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive