Saturday, August 1, 2009

Terrible Two already?


I either have a smart child or a very naughty little girl. You wouldn't believe the things she gets into these days.

Most of my friends and family know that Kyla is a "messer." She gets into everything!
*I wake up this morning to her... diaperless. The diaper, that was a "bonus" as my father in law would put it, was found near the game closet. It was amongsts about 5 games that had been opened and scattered across the hallway. After picking them up, I find the good ol' poop smears on the carpet from her sitting down after removing her diaper.

*Not five minutes after that, I hear a little splash splash, well she is in the bathroom, dipping toilet paper into the toilet, then sucking on it... Ugh! I am pretty good at keeping doors closed, but every once in a while I miss one... and she finds it!
I don't know what I would do with her if she wasn't so stinken cute!


2 comments:

Kira said...

oh fun fun!!!

Stephanie M Larsen said...

Awh!! Oh, that's busy! What a busy little bee she is. Fin's not that much younger and she's still pretty angelic. However, I've had my turn, Ky was naughty from 2 through 3. It about broke me! And, my house for that matter, it's going to need alot of TLC to be in sale-able condition because of her.

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive