I know I already posted about dance. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help myself :) If you didn't watch tonights show of SYTYCD than I am sorry you wont be able to see the judges comments and the amount of tears shed! Here is the dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKxoCxalyWw
I had to watch it twice, because my eyes were so filled with tears that I couldn't see the end of the dance.
My grandma passed away from Breast Cancer in her 40's. My dad was so extremely upset that he couldn't go to her funeral. My grandma got pregnant with my dad before she was married and the guy ran off. My dad was later adopted by the man she married, but my dad was definently always a mamma's boy. I was never able to meet her, but my mom tells me that I have so many of the same qualities she had. My mom also tells us that she fell in love with her well before she fell in love with my dad. She was an amazing woman. I look forward to hugging her one day!
I am so glad I saw this dance tonight!!!
I Do Now
1 week ago
5 comments:
I was also crying through that dance. Wasn't is amazing? My mother has fought breast cancer and my MIL just had her fourth round of chemo yesterday. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place last night!
I was balling too!! It was so moving, I absolutely loved it!!
i bawled my eyes out too!
I LOVED it!! Absolutely just started tearing right up!!
I was crying too! What a beautiful dance.
Post a Comment