
Wes from the Bachelorette.
This is not cool!
You don't get any real chicks by acting this way and...
You don't get any real chicks by acting this way and...
Hopefully because of this you wont sell records!
I'm not saying you can't serenade a woman, that is actually really sweet! But, sincerity goes a long way! And, you should be doing it for her and not for you!
You know that phrase "fake it till you make it." Well, that doesn't work in relationships!!!
I am so frustrated with this guy I don't even know where to begin, so I will need some posts here to help me out!
Here is part of his pathetic exit speech which doesn't include the part where he said
"the chains are off, I am going out tonight and I'll get some this time!"
-seriously? Does he think that is winning him points?
"She shot me down. I’m going down in flames. The first guy ever on ‘The Bachelorette’ to make it to the top four with a girlfriend. You know, I think it’s going to take me a long time to, you know, get back on my feet.”
He began to sound a little drunk as he went on: “My acting days are over. I’ve already done everything I need to do.” Having boasted of leading Jillian on, he decided to insult his competition: “Them boys couldn’t so much as get a nibble back in Texas.” He concluded by singing, “Everybody’s gonna know my name.”
-Yeah, as the biggest *@^& to ever go on reality TV.
Wow! I don't get it. At what point do guys think that kind of behaviour is cool? His exit show was the only show that I have ever felt actual happiness when he left! But, why did Jillian have to take so long? P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C!!!
So, what does everyone think about the remaining two?
*I think Kiptyn is super cute, but his mom is psycho!
*I think Ed is sweet and can hopefully... um, how do I say this... "please her" :)
*I think Kiptyn isn't as ready as Ed, but Ed still struggles with balancing his life!
*I don't care either way who she picks... but I am leaning toward Ed.


1 comment:
oh Ed...loved him from the beginning!! and fricken WES...oh my goodness it took her FOREVER to get rid of the sleazeball, I was almost starting to lose respect for her! I HATE HIM, can't even believe that a guy as dumb as that exists!! Seriously!!!! Okay thanks for allowing me a rant!!
Post a Comment