Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day and a big splash!!!

Mothers Day was great!! We went to stake conference, then to Mothers Day Brunch and Elbow Springs Golf course. This brunch is AWESOME!!! Then we headed home, played baseball with Tommy, I took a little nap and Barry and I watched a movie! Than our day ended with a hilarious splash. Best of all, Barry got me a book for mothers day, that is a big deal because he hates when I read :) Tommy made me this adorable card!!! I will save it forever!!!
So, later in the evening, Tommy was in the bath and Kyla was ready for bed. She decided she wanted to go in and put her hands in his water. I decided I better go in there and get her. As I was walking in, she flipped over the side and into the tub with her clothes on! I immediately had Barry come look. We were all laughing so hard and Kyla was SOOO excited to be in the bath with Tommy! She was splashing and smiling!!! No wonder Barry calls her "Trouble Baby!" She continues to shock us with her personality!!!

6 comments:

Carla McDaniel said...

so cute...happy be-lated mother's day. sounds like you had a great day!

The Adams Family said...

Happy Mothers Day! Desi made the same craft for mother day for me at school, how funny is that.

Nancy said...

Kathy,cute post. I'm glad you had a good day. That was fun eating out with you guys. Sorry I didn't say goodbye, we had to get home b/c my parents were coming and you were still fighting with the waitor. hahaha

motherofangels said...

Pretty sure it wasn't me arguing... it was sheri! But, I did stay to reap to reward! I got a free appetizer and dessert next time I go! Tate was also charged about 12 dollars too much :)

Stephanie M Larsen said...

So cute. How great of you to be camera ready for these sorts of things. The kids will love reading these posts and having the pics to go along with the stories when they're older.

The Child Family said...

i'm not so sure about this pic. It is too borderline for me. Funny story though...

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive