I admit.... I have been possessed by all my "crafty" friends. Me, a not so creative person has been immersed in craft supplies! Can you believe it! Haha. It's fun to watch the chaos fly past my head while I remain focused on this project! Chaos you say? Well... Here is a list
1. I washed, then dryed a whole load of laundry with two ink pens.... that exploded! Luckily only 7 articles need to be treated and they were mine and kylas.
2. My house needs some serious attention. Especially because kyla loves to take all the soil out of the plant, spead the Q-tips around the bathroom, and repeadedly empty her hair box, my make-up bag and jewelry box!
3. I am watching my 3 nephews this weekend so I have to prepare for that. Which isn't such a bad thing!
4. and than theres a little something else I can't talk about :) She reads this blog!!!
So, It's great to have a distraction! But... I can't post pics till tomorrow! Shh.... It's a surprise!
I Do Now
1 week ago
1 comment:
grrr. I have kids who through the Q-tips everywhere too. And tampons. Which is worse when they come out to greet their parents holding one!!!
Post a Comment