Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My little man is Seven!

Thomas Frank Cudd - March 24, 2002

1st Birthday
1 Yr

2 Yrs

3 Yrs

4 Yrs

5 Yrs

6 Yrs
Tommy-
Happy Birthday! You are such a special kid! I have known that since the moment I laid eyes on you at 8:51 AM 7 years ago. You are so energetic and fun to have around. We miss you so much when you are gone! You are an amazing big brother and so helpful to me. You love to laugh and your smile lights me up! You and I have always had a special bond and I love when you come running in the door from school, so excited to see me. I still get excited for you to come home! You are such a resilient child as well! You are so tough and can handle so much! I love you more than words can say :) forever and ever!!!
-Mom

2 comments:

Kira said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

I can see a little bit of your brother, Mark in Tommy. Such a cute boy. Crazy to think you have a 7 year old! Seems like yesterday we were dancing in our blue sequints at Hot Shots!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive