Oh my gosh, story of my life!! :) Such a busy age, hey? I don't even bother putting things back nicely in my cupboards anymore. I just shove it in because I know it will all be out again in an hour!
Gotta love when they want to re-organize for you! If I need to find Cambree I follow the huge bucket of crayon's she dumps everyday. I'm finding myself giving up on picking them up!
I just want to verify this story! Kyla spent 7 hours here yesterday and she managed to pull out something (or everything) from every cupboard within reach. Some of her favorites to go back to were packages of batteries (costco sized packs, so that was fun picking up) and my dishwasher tablets (wrapped in it's packaging, so it was safe... I guess). She even managed to find some of my the boys valentines chocolates, unwrap them and drool chocolate all over her cute self! And of couse, I loved every minute of it!
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, story of my life!! :) Such a busy age, hey? I don't even bother putting things back nicely in my cupboards anymore. I just shove it in because I know it will all be out again in an hour!
Gotta love when they want to re-organize for you! If I need to find Cambree I follow the huge bucket of crayon's she dumps everyday. I'm finding myself giving up on picking them up!
I just want to verify this story! Kyla spent 7 hours here yesterday and she managed to pull out something (or everything) from every cupboard within reach. Some of her favorites to go back to were packages of batteries (costco sized packs, so that was fun picking up) and my dishwasher tablets (wrapped in it's packaging, so it was safe... I guess). She even managed to find some of my the boys valentines chocolates, unwrap them and drool chocolate all over her cute self!
And of couse, I loved every minute of it!
HAHA! I try to put locks or traps in front of my cupboards. It only works for so long though. They are TOO smart I tell yea! Cute pics.
Ha!Ha! Oh the memories!! She is darling. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Post a Comment