Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A List of Birthday Thank-Yous

-Thanks to my mom and dad, for having me 28 years ago!!!
-Thanks for the gym having no room for Kyla in Childcare today... So I could have a lazy birthday morning!!
-Thanks to Kira for the morning talk, gift and booster juice... You are more amazing than you know!
-Thanks to my amazing sis-in-laws for a fun lunch date!!! I love you guys :)
-Thanks to my mom-in-law for singing me happy birthday over the phone!!! and for the money of course :)
-Thanks to Canyon Meadows Theatre for having a mommy and baby showing of "boy in the striped pajama's" today. I loved it!!
-Thanks to Christy for getting tommy off the bus for me... You are THE BEST!!!
-Thanks to the gazillion "Happy Birthday" messages on facebook and voicemail!
-Thanks to Rachel for inviting me out to lunch on my BD, sorry I already had plans... But it's the thought that counts... RIGHT, plus now we have an excuse to go to lunch another time!!! Love you girl!!
-Thanks to Christy for the amazing BD gift and Crave cupcake (especially because it is a princess cupcake!) I love you tons and am so glad you came and hung out for a few hours today!!!
-Thanks to Kira for the beautiful oboe music... it really was for my birthday, RIGHT??? good luck tomorrow! Love ya tons...
-Thanks to my adorable kids for just being themselves and making me SOOO happy on my birthday. I love you two with all my heart!!! (and tommy, I love you more than you ever say!!!)
-Thanks to Tommy, Carter and Linken for the sweet handmade birthday cards!!! I LOVE THEM!!!
-Thanks to my mom for the phone call to say happy birthday and for the gift in the mail... whenever it gets here!!! I LOVE YOU!
-Thanks to my sister Pam for commenting on my friends blog! way to represent!!! LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!
-Thanks to Christy again for dedicating a post to me today... that was the sweetest thing ever. Now I have a lot to live up to!!! It's funny though... you described "yourself" in that top ten list!!! You are amazing!!!
-Thanks to my so sweet and so secretive hubby Barry.... Dinner was good, the conversation was better and the super soft robe is perfect!!! I LOVE YOU A MILLION AND MORE!!!

I hope I didn't forget anyone!!!
Thanks for a special birthday :)

5 comments:

Rachael Grotegut said...

Happy Birthday Kathy!

Kira said...

Again ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Christy said...

Sounds like you had an amazing birthday... Good to hear!

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Kathy! I'm glad everyone spoiled you... You deserve it! :)

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive