This is what is now covering my car, house, outside and "inside" on my new shoes and about 6 inches up my pant legs!!! Please don't be jealous... I am more than willing to share my portion!
I pitty you people that weren't able to witness my dainty attempt at tiptoing into the safeway this afternoon...While carrying Kyla, In her car seat (might I add...just to find out that I forgot a quarter for a cart :) Maybe if I had worn my old point shoes I may not have ended up with one wet foot and one dry foot! Now isn't that comfortable.
But hey kira... who can be sad, mad or frustrated when there is a beautiful blue sky???? No me :)

BTW, this is not me getting soaked... and for that, I am thankful!!!
4 comments:
Cute, we are just getting a little taste of the slush here in Grande Prairie, I heard it is warmer in wonderful Calgary! Miss ya and your darling daughter
It is pretty gross out there. But chinooks are what get me through the winter. Aren't they lovely? (except for the headache, do you get the headache?)
fun times, I remember my first time in Canada at Safeway, I looked at the carts and was so confused, all chained together. I asked a employee how to get one, and he looked at me like I was a idiot. Good Times.
Ugh - I know! It's craaazy out there!
Post a Comment