I have always heard others talk about having a home where the spirit can dwell. Many times I have wondered if my home felt that way... or if it was just pure chaos! Well, today I hosted an Usborne book show. Before people arrived, the women doing the show for me mentioned that she thought my home was so calm and peacful! I was SHOCKED!!! Today must have been a good day :) Then after everyone left, she said that my home felt so inviting and she said my children must feel so blessed living here. I am very touched by her remarks! The most important thing in this world to me is my family and The Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. If I am premoting a home where the spirit can dwell than I must be doing something right... and that's a relief!!!
3 comments:
oh congratulations!!!!! I coulda told you that a while ago though. I miss you lots ... how did the party go??
Hi, I'm Kira's mum. You commented on my blog that you are a friend of Kira's. By the way, I love the way you have your blog laid out and your family pictures are darling. I need to ask you a question. Can you email me at lgleavitt@gmail.com? Thanks!
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment