This has been a CRAZY week to say the least! There have been highs and lows ( which I will get to) but for the most part this post is to say, "I am ready for my husband to be home!!!" We'll do the los first, then the highs...so we end on a happy note :)
Lows-
- Tommy coloring on the Granite Countertops with Crayon...
- Tommy coloring a rock with a blue marker, which kyla later got ahold of and became COVERED in Blue...
- The turkish delight that got rubbed into my couch early this morning!
- Missing my husband in the evening...
- Sunday feeding the missionaries without barry here :( (they were sister missionaries)
- Barry getting sick and me not being there to take care of him!
- Family Home Evening without Barry... :(
- The weather turned Cold!
Highs-
- The crayon came off the countertop easily... but seriously is he two years old?
- After sucking on the rock... Kyla looked kinda like a smurf... and I like Smurfs!
- The turkish delight is mostly gone, due to Oxy and vigorous scrubbing on my part! I can't really blame this one on the kids...I left it upstairs...oops.
- Those evening while I miss barry, I have stayed up and gotten a lot of scrapbooking done!
- While the sister missionaries were here we played a game together which included singing primary songs, telling our favorite scripture and pictionary( look in this months friend)... It was fun!
- Barry being sick and me not being there to take care of him! :) I don't like seeing him sick!
- Family home evening was still fun (though we missed dad!) We went to southland leisure center with the Palmers. Tommy had so much fun going down the slides on Justins back!
- Despite the weather, Kira and I went to a Christmas Farmers Market and had lots of hot chocolate and sampled Yummy dips... Is there anything better than sour cream and Mayo mixed??? I don't think so!
Saw my friend Barb at the market... She just got remarried and looks SO HAPPY!!! I just love her!
Doing things with my kids is the highlight of my life!
Good Friends are ALWAYS a blessing!
Kira's baby evan looking Oh So Adorable!
Also Updates on KYLA
I have gotten her on a sleeping program and she has slept through the night four nights in a row now! She is napping better and eating better. She is so much happier! Oh, and this week she discovered the stair and what they're for...Talk about SCARY!!!
HAPPY REMEMBERENCE DAY EVERYONE!!!
5 comments:
I'm not quite ready for christmas music,but you did put my favorite song(with the right person singing it). Christmas is coming so fast, time itself has speed up this year for me.
Thanks for an awesome night last night. I had fun sliding down the slides with Tommy on my back. We made a good team
Where is Barry, does he work far away alot?? I really love Kyla's hat, the grey one w/the pink ball on the top, where'd you get it?
No, he never works out of town. He went to Vegas to help his brother pack up the house and then they are driving a Uhaul up here. But since he was down there, he is going around to a few golf courses and stuff. He'll be home sunday.
The hat came from a canadian store... I love it too!
Just thinkin about you. Did you watch Oprah???
Post a Comment