Thursday, October 23, 2008

Kyla's Favorite thing....








My daughter HATES bows...but I LOVE THEM!!! So thanks to Meaghan for all these bows!!! Kyla looks so cute in them, Right!!!







She looked so cute that she just sat in front of the mirror for a while!!!



But then she was done, and I am so glad these bows are indestructable!!!!!

5 comments:

MEG said...

I'm glad you like them, and Kyla will come around! She looks adorable in them, but she also looks adorable without them!

The Child Family said...

I love the mirror pictures. I will be copying that idea when Paige is bigger and able to sit up. So Cute!!!! Have you taken photography class?

motherofangels said...

I actually took a little photopraghy class this past summer. But I am not great yet, it takes practice!

The Robinson's said...

ok where have i been... ididn't even know about Kyla! could she be any cutter! oh my! you have a cute little fam!

jord said...

yes! she is adorable.
I'm so glad that I found your blog.
I love blogging!

Books

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Visits from my friends

Blog Archive